Document Shredding & Recycling
To allow residents and businesses to recycle paper documents while keeping their private information secure, ReWorks holds document shredding and recycling events at locations throughout Summit County, one Saturday each month from May through October.
Additional instructions are in place in response to COVID-19. Click here for these instructions.
- Summit County residents and businesses only
- Limit to 10 file boxes, cardboard boxes or paper bags per vehicle
- No paper clips, report covers, rubber bands or binders
- Staples are okay
- No Household Hazardous Waste accepted at any document shredding and recycling event
Summit County residents or Summit County business can attend any of the events.
2021 Document Shredding & Recycling Events
All events are from 9 am through noon.
ReWorks' HHWRC - Stow
- Date: Saturday, May 1st, 2021
1201 Graham Road
Stow, OH 44224
- Date: Saturday, June 5, 2021
Fairlawn Service Dept.
3300 Fairlawn Service Dr.
Fairlawn, OH 44333
Enter off South Smith Road
- Date: Saturday, July 10th, 2021
1566 E. Aurora Rd.
Macedonia, OH 44056
- Date: Saturday, August 7th, 2021
City of Green Service Department Building
5383 Massillon Road
North Canton, OH 44720
Enter off International Parkway
- Date: Saturday, September 11th, 2021
BCF Sports Complex
841 Wooster Road W
Barberton, OH 44203
- Date: Saturday, October 2nd, 2021
Betty Jane Community Learning Center
444 Darrow Road
Akron, OH 44305
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates about ReWorks' Document Shredding and Recycling Event schedule, as well as other Summit County recycling news.