Metal Polish with Solvent - Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)

Metal Polish with  Solvent

Metal Polish with SolventHHW

Metal Polish with Solvent will be accepted at the Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Center (HHWRC) if you are a Summit County resident and this material is coming directly from your household.

The HHWRC is located at 1201 Graham Road in Stow at the Rt. 8 Overpass. For hours, directions, and list of acceptable items please visit the HHWRC page here.

We only accept 5 gallon containers or smaller (no drums etc.).

Metal polish with solvent is considered household hazardous waste (HHW). ReWorks’ HHWRC will collect usable metal polish with solvent, oil-based paint, solvent-based, stain, paint thinner, varnish, and wood preservatives.

Related Items

* May require additional preparation or fees. Other options may be available.

Akron Recycling Program
change city

The City of Akron offers residential curbside single stream recycling, and yard waste collection during the fall.

Phone: Dial 3-1-1 or call 330-375-2311

Looking for a recycling center near you? Check out our Recycling Center Drop-Off map.