Household Hazardous Waste
Summit County residents can safely dispose of environmentally hazardous items, such as motor oil, aerosol cans and other household chemicals at the Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Center (HHWRC).
The HHW Recycling Center, located at 1201 Graham Rd in Stow, is open for the 2014 season. Hours of operation are Thursdays between 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM through September 25.
ReWorks would like to inform Summit County residents that the Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Center (HHWRC) will be closed Thursday, September 25, 2014 due to a broken water pipe. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The HHWRC is scheduled to be open on Thursday, October 9 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for its final day of operation for the 2014 season.
Recycling That Works
Free Summit County business recycling programs designed to save your organization money by lowering trash output while conserving natural resources.
Programs include free recycling service -- including containers, tips on how to reduce waste, a plan and materials for you to promote the program to employees and visitors, and much more.
- Finance Meeting October 29, 2014 (8:30 AM)Read More
- ReWorks Board of Trustees Meeting November 12, 2014 (8:30 AM)The Summit/Akron Solid Waste Management Authority dba ReWorks Board of Trustees' Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Read More
- A Message from the Ohio EPA regarding the 2015 Recycling & Litter Prevention Grant Informational Meeting - October 31, 2014 October 1, 2014Read More
- ReWorks Shares Innovative Approaches to Achieving Zero Waste at Forum October 1, 2014Read More
- Taste of Hudson Has Appetite for Zero Waste August 8, 2014Read More
- Household Hazardous Waste Recycling Center set to open for 2014 season on June 5 May 29, 2014Read More
Don't let it go to waste. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.